I’m here to…
- Listen and learn from you about how you’re feeling and what you’re thinking…
… so I can fully understand your needs and partner with you to address your concerns.
- Evaluate your strengths and challenges from both a medical and psychological framework…
… so we can draw from evidence-based treatment options and determine how to prioritize your needs.
- Suggest complementary approaches that work in concert to address the “whole you…”
… so you can see improvement across multiple facets of your life.
- Provide personal attention in developing a customized treatment plan that’s right for you…
… so you can receive continuity of care as you grow and change while facilitating sustained improvement.
I’m Dr. Ashley Harmon
- With 20+ years of clinical experience treating children, adolescents, and adults, I wholeheartedly join my patients on their journey toward mental health.
- My psychiatry training includes Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, an adult psychiatry residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital, and a child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at Cambridge Hospital.
- I trained in contemporary psychoanalysis at the Boston and Seattle Psychoanalytic Institutes and integrative psychiatry at the Integrative Psychiatry Institute.
- I believe strongly in a whole-person approach and have integrated mindfulness-based practices and complementary medical approaches into my psychiatric skill set.
- I love to garden and be in nature because it reminds me of the natural pace of life and change. The change process can be slower than our pace of modern life desires, yet this change is durable and sustainable.
Who I best serve
I’m happy to speak with you about your needs, and I can be most helpful to individuals who:
- Recognize that there are no “quick fixes” and that working on improved mental and physical health is an ongoing process that requires an investment of time and engagement from both doctor and patient.
- Are seeking improved connection with themselves and others, reduced anxiety and depression, and increased calm and well-being.
- Are committed to collaboratively finding ways to increase their motivation, get out of repetitive patterns, and feel safely empowered to live their lives fully.